Post Covid-19 Policy
It is our mission to offer Thai dining experience you love, whilst ensuring a safe environment.
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is our utmost priority at Rabieng. Here at Rabieng we are making changes to adhere to the government's guidance across all our restaurants. These requirements and precautions are set to make you and our teams are as safe as possible whilst still enjoying the authentic Thai dining experience at Rabieng.
STANDARDS IN RABIENG RESTAURANTS
- 2m space between tables are arranged. Staff will always keep distance while services and avoid close contact to customers.
- will now be our standard with cash accepted upon exception. Any cash accepted will be quarantined and sanitised prior to banking or giving change to other customers.
- Customer&Staff temperatures will be checked on arrival. Cleaning stations
- Hand sanitiser is available on entrance for guests and staff.
- will be used, otherwise laminated menu will be sanitised after each use.
- All customer touch items eg. pen, PDQ machine, Table&chairs will be clean&sanitised after each use. Our staff will sanitised their hands regularly and after serving each table.
- Our front and kitchen staff will wear face covering whilst working Condiments & Cutlery
- will be given out with your meal rather than laid at the table.
- will be required for NHS Test and Trace Staff Training
- All our staff are completed Return to work test and Covid-19 training prior to back to work.
We confirm that we have complied with the UK Government’s Five Steps to A Safer Working Environment.